Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two Left Feet

Brennan seems to have two left feet now... he is constantly tripping over himself and falling flat on his face. He's also stopped responding to "No!" unless I say it 2-3 times and make myself hoarse. Whenever Addie is sleeping now (and I'm not cleaning, etc), I sit down with Brenn to play with him... I really enjoy spending as much time as I can alone with him, but I still wonder if he resents the change? With how he dotes on Addie, I'd think not.

I'm really starting to look forward to fall. There's an apple festival that Matt and I will be taking the kids too, especially for Brennan to enjoy the petting zoo and hay rides... It will be fun! I'm also going to take up the Walk to Rivendell challenge again. Walk to Rivendell. According to my log, the last time I tracked how far I walked was exactly one year ago! Whoops.

I need to start investigating sewing machines, too... Always another thing to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment