Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Life as a Mommy

I became a mother the moment I saw the word "pregnant" on the pregnancy test in July of 2008, and I realized that my life as one was over, but my life as two had only just begun. And... then I began to worry "like a mother" and think about each and every little thing my son could possibly get into. (And the worrying never goes away)

Now, nearly two years after seeing that word "pregnant" in July of 2008, I have a happy and healthy eighteen month old son, Brennan, who gets into more things than I possibly ever could have imagined... and I don't care. My house is a wreck, my life is unhinged, and I am the happiest I have ever been.

On January 26, 2010 my life became a little bit more crazy when my fiancee, Matthew, and I found out we were expecting our first child together. We are full-steam ahead of our life of parents of "two under two" and we are excited to welcome our daughter into our lives soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment