Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Finally- A Hobby!

For several years now, I've said I wanted to start a new hobby but I could never bring myself to spend the money necessary to begin such an undertaking. Well, I finally bit the bullet. Just two days ago, my brand new sewing machine was delivered to my house. I am so excited, but I am having trouble finding a good couple books to purchase so I can begin to learn to sew. I have not yet decided what I really want to do with the sewing machine- but I am hoping that inspiration will come as I learn to use my new machine.

I'm also re-doing this blog to see if I can make it a little brighter- the dark maroon colors no longer suit me (or this blog). Hopefully a more appealing color scheme will help me to update the blog more often!

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment