Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

A Change

Well, no change at work. I'm still stuck. I changed my course schedule for the next semester so I will be able to spend more time with my kids even though it will take me an extra semester to finish this way. Matt still hasn't found a dream job- or any well-paying job of any kind. So, we wait.

I'm beginning to coupon again. Since I started at T---- I have been spending a lot of money eating at work, or buying random things. For example, I spent $50 on a pool. A freakin pool. We don't even have a yard, but I, yearning for something better- so I bought a pool. All I can do is hope we get to use it next summer or else I promised Matt I would sell it. I really got a good deal on it - 75% off, but it's still hard to justify such a random expense. Oh, what did you do today? I bought a pool.

If we could afford for me not to work, I would leave my job. But there is no way to make $$ appear to pay our bills by magic. There is no way to guarantee that Matt will find a job in the next year. So, I am stuck. Stuck. My only consolation is that I will get to spend more time with my kids... just another eight months until I am done with school and then I will have a LOT more time to spend with my kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment