Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some Amazon Deals!

Here are some great Amazon deals I've found:

Sumersault Polka Dots Sheet - $0.69

This product is NOT polka dots and is a blue stripe. However, at that price, it could have an elephant on it and I don't care. What a great price!

Aloe Vesta Protective Ointment- 8 oz tube - Single Tube - $1.99

Original price of $21.99 and has a 5-star rating out of 11 reviews. It is hypoallergenic too!

Sumersault Claudia Crib Sheet - $3.99

Original price of $19.99. This is a very good price for a crib sheet.

Munchkin Dora Rolling Wheel Teether - $0.97

Have a baby that is teething? Sick of paying for overpriced teethers? Buy this for a buck and you won't look back!!

Phew! Those were just a few of the deals I've found looking around quickly. If I find anything else, I'll be sure and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment