Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Phew! Current projects

Here are some of the projects I am working on:

- My Coupon Binder. I am using a No-Clip system, so it is pretty low-key. We just slide the new weeks inserts into a page protector and it is done. The only complication is magazines and hang-tags- It is a pain to keep track of these.

- My recipe book - I am pasting recipes from magazines onto printer paper to put in a binder.

- My home management binder- currently it is mostly put together. I just need to use it. Ugh. I need a tip on how to actually USE it.

This week starts my FIRST week going back to work since I left Tom's in 2009. I have never left both of my kids with Matt for an entire day, so I am kind of nervous. Oh well, I am sure it will go well.

Anyway, I found some awesome freezer labels. Print out the labels here on sticky label paper and cut the labels out, then write what the food is and circle the date you freeze it. Super easy, and cute! Here is another set of freezer labels that you might enjoy instead. This would be a great addition for freezer meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment